Sunday, January 23, 2011

Well, I'm back. Finally got around to updating the ole blog. Been pretty crazy since last post. Death, and then new life. Finished school. Next stop, success! Now begins the rest of my life. I begin it with the images from my last show at the Wheeler Artist Community in Fountain Square. I found these pictures at long last on my wife's cell phone. It was a small show, and not all the pieces are here, but it is some of my favorite work to date... it also represents the last time I'll probably get to have any large works for some time, as my Art Room has been taken over for the baby's room. I hope everyone enjoys! More to come, albeit small.



This is King of the Mountain. It is mixed media, on birch. Mostly charcoal, conte, and a variety of colored gesso. This sold to man who is a knight.

1 comment:

  1. love it! Congrats on finishing school and the new addition! :) I will be having my own soon. I hope you continue your art, you are so talented!

    -Rachel

    ReplyDelete